Monday, November 7, 2011

Black



"Black"

My entry for this week's "Black" theme at iheartfaces.com is, again, of a favorite model of mine - my daughter.  She'd wrapped herself up in a black backdrop that I'd brought out, probably hoping to get pictures of the kids with the backdrop behind.  They had their own ideas about what to do with it though.  I have pictures of each of them, with the backdrop wrapped around like a large shawl, usually with the other one running around.  They're not much for standing still.  Even in this image, parts of her are moving and showing motion blur.  But I loved the expression on her face - just a sweet and happy kid, busy doing what kids do. 

There are many beautiful images and many different interpretations of this week's theme to see at iheartfaces.com.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Some of the best images are the every day ones! Cute!